The Doctors and Staff of Dental Arts Associates recognize the significant situation surrounding the COVID-19 (coronavirus). We want to assure you that infection control is incredibly important to us and standard precautions are always taken with all patients to prevent the spread of disease. With new information being released daily, our team is doing everything we can to keep our patients safe and healthy by following additional recommendations provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC). We will post updates if critical changes arise. Thank you so much and stay well!
Here are some instructions regarding your next visit at our clinic:
- Please check-in for your appointment at the front desk.
- Wear a mask to the office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Come alone to the appointment when possible. If a family member is waiting in the car or dropping you off, we can call them when your appointment is completed, just let us know.
- Hand sanitizer is located at the front desk for you to wash your hands prior to being seen.
- We will ask you some brief questions regarding Covid-19 symptoms and exposure.
- Your temperature will be taken and recorded.
If you have any symptoms such as a fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat, and you have an upcoming appointment, please contact our office so we may speak to you about it further. Our main office phone number is (920) 494-9541. Thank you.